This is a complex and time-consuming category to handle without the right systems in place. Choosing the right partner makes it easy.
Salary Packaging allows you to boost the post-tax pay packet of employees. It comes with the benefit of not actually having to pay extra. By reducing employees’ taxable income it means more money in their pocket.
This is a complex and time consuming category to handle without the right systems in place. Most employers struggle to manage this process this in-house. Choosing the right partner offers you two things:
- The right advice on what you can offer your employees
- A system to make the management of payments easy
Get this right and you are more attractive to employees.
Transparency creates accountability
Supply Clusters provides transparent reporting on Salary Packaging through our member portal. Simply sign up to our Standing Offer arrangement with LeasePLUS and your data will be available 24/7. Members have access to all of their data including detail on every single transaction. Join today, start saving on Salary Packaging and see all the detail you need to manage your needs:
- Quantity and Spend by period
- Reporting by cost centre and employee
Things to look out for when choosing an Salary Packaging supplier
A delivered outcome
Many suppliers will tell you that they can make it easy for you to track these benefits. In our experience few are actually able to deliver. Choose a partner with a strong technology focus to make tracking benefits and payments simple.
Better buying outcome
Making your company more attractive to employees is easy through Salary Packaging. It comes down to partnering:
- Get it wrong and it could become a headache to manage
- Choosing the right supplier and receiving the right advice will make it a breeze
- The right consultation to ensure you follow the guidelines of your industry
Supply Clusters Offer
Supply Clusters partner with LeasePLUS for all of your Salary packaging needs
Members receive the following benefits from LeasePLUS:
- Capped administration fees per month per package
- Reduce the number of vendors and standardise products to maximise savings
- Rebate payable on administration fees
- Ordering and buying behaviour compliance tools
- On-line portal to access your spend data