Sydney Boulevard Hotel – Thursday August 29, 2019
Insights that Save – Supply Clusters Conference 2019
FX Execution – Achieving best practice in a volatile market
Wade Ranford, Tony Nguyen – XE
If your organisation is involved in FX trading, this expert interactive workshop is not to be missed.
Although the workshop will cover some key theoretical frameworks and provide a macroeconomic snapshot, it will not be an academic workshop. The workshop format will allow an in-depth and detailed discussion focused on your organisation’s specific FX scenario.
Led by an expert facilitator, participants will review three case studies, then breakaway into smaller groups to review the key insights in light of your specific industry. Participants will be placed into groups of similar backgrounds and industry to allow detailed discussion around your specific requirements.
- FX pricing mechanisms 101: Why is Australia the 3rd highest priced country in the G20 and what can you do about it?
- ACCC findings from the investigation into FX and the implications for Australian companies.
- Practical strategies for currency risk analysis and mitigation.
- Case studies: compare and contrast key strategies and their results.
- Hands-on workshop: come with your data to be reviewed by the group to identify immediate opportunities for cost savings and risk mitigation.
Due to the technical analysis involved for this workshop, places will be limited and early registration is a must. Some pre-work will be required.
Proudly brought to you by:
Sydney Boulevard Hotel
90 William St
Sydney, NSW 2011
How to get there?
Why not walk?
650m from Kings Cross Station. 750m from St James Station or 900m from Town Hall station. Get some extra steps in!
Catch a bus
Routes 200, 324 or 325 Bus stop outside the door.
Car, Taxi or Rideshare
5 minutes from the centre of Sydney via Taxi, Uber or Car (traffic permitting). If you are driving, secure parking is available for just 25 AUD a day.
Celebrating 25 years of aggregated insights.
Through our 25-year journey working with hundreds of organisations – we have gained a depth of insight through the aggregation of data. We have worked with hundreds of organisations to implement thousands of projects and contracts. And, we have learnt what works and what does not in terms of realising savings – rather than just talking about them.